Sunday, October 31, 2010

Stand up, my friend.

Recently there are so many problems occurring and they're not mine, but my friends'. Should I be feeling lucky about it? I guess I should. xD

Anyway, to my dearest friend. As I said, do not EVER, EVER give in to him. He's the kind of person who always takes things for granted and you already knew this bad attitude of his and why are you still giving in to him ALL THE TIME? He always complains about you talking to other boys and this is how he defines 'flirting'. Well, you also noticed that he keeps on talking to the other girls as well, is that how you define 'flirting' as well? No. You just simply don't mind. My friend, you've already gave in ENOUGH. It's time for you to STAND UP FOR YOURSELF and tell him how you feel! Instead of letting him handling things by his own ways which might hurt you.

He doesn't talk to you because I'm your closest friend? Well, I can actually tell him that I don't really give a damn about this. His jealousy just goes WAYYYY TOO FAR. He knows that you and I are NOT POSSIBLE. So why he still behaves like this to you? You think this is fair to you? You think this kind of jealousy is good for both me and you? NO. It just simply makes me disgusted by him even more as he's behaving like a woman. Why can't he just treat you equally like how he treated his ex? Is it because he doesn't love you THAT much? Is it because he's using you? I DON'T KNOW. But there is one thing that I must assure you. If this situation continues, there is NO DOUBT that you and him will ended up breaking up and YOU DO KNOW THIS. SO, WAKE UP MY FRIEND! I know it is hard for you to do this but this is what you have to do in order to secure and protect yourself! Stop giving in to him EVERYTIME and stand up for yourself and TELL HIM YOUR FEELINGS about his attitude. I'm sure things will change after that.

And to YOU who might see this. I am just standing up for my friend and I did not involve myself this time, since you've told me that you want to settle things between YOU and YOUR GIRLFRIEND because you detest middle-man. OK fine. Settle all by your own and if I see her still hurt like this, sorry my friend. I am going to DO SOMETHING for her as a FRIEND.

DONE TALKING.

No comments:

Post a Comment