Sunday, October 31, 2010

Thank you.

I am so in the mood of blogging now! You know why? If you ever ask me, well, I don't know. It just comes naturally. Maybe below is the thing that makes me want to blog about so eagerly.

Sometimes, we may encounter various types of people in the world. People that you respect, love, like, dislike or even hate. Be grateful of all these kinds of people, even for the ones that you dislike or hate. THESE are the ones who make you stronger. Trust me, it all makes sense.

For that, I really appreciate everyone in my life, especially those that disgust/irritate me. I truly thank you for appearing in my life and this is NOT sarcasm. It's just simply a fact that I've encountered recently. I really thank you from the bottom of my heart. =)

And did you guys notice that I've changed a lot? Change as in to a better human being. =D I don't address people with vulgar languages anymore, isn't that awesome? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment