Saturday, October 16, 2010

It starts making sense.

I don't know why. I just have the urge to fulfill my desire of blogging today. Rarely I'll have this kind of desire as I find it.. well, kinda boring. Anyway, here I am, updating a little bit of the recent me.

As mentioned, trial is over and it's time for SPM and I'm 100% UNPREPARED. It's a scary statement as I, I mean WE only left about 40 days. In other words, it means we only have 1 month+ to cover up everything that we've learned in these 2 freaking years.

But at the same time, when I come to think of it, it's actually not a bad moment of my life. Everyone in this world, opps.. I mean in THIS COUNTRY, has to sit for this examination sooner or later. It's just a matter of time. So why not face it sooner instead of later? And you can't really deny that I'm such an optimistic person. xD

Well, plenty of things are waiting for me to be done after SPM. Vacations, prom and many many more! I just can't wait until that moment of my life. I swear I'll enjoy to the fullest like I never did before. Alright, time flies. I still gotta wake up tomorrow morning to attend Andrew and Rachel's Wedding Ceremony. Congrats to both of you! Finally got married! HAHAHAHA and BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment