Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rawrr!

AHHHHH. I am so angry at myself now! Why didn't I study earlier? Why didn't I practice more? Why didn't I pay attention when teachers were teaching? Why? Why? WHYYYY????????

YES. Currently I'm struggling for my Add Maths. It's so damn freaking CONFUSING. Other than that, I have to deal with sooooooo many damn freaking things! They're like all come to me AT ONCE. HOW HOW HOW?!?!

NEVERMIND. I shall tell myself over and over again that IT'S OKAY. When life is filled with things and you're forced to deal with all of them, REMEMBER ONE IMPORTANT THING. No matter you're happy or sad, you still have to LIVE YOUR LIFE. So why not live to the fullest and live happily? RIGHT?! BUAHAHAHHA. I sound like a damn ahpek! xD. But it's true. And please don't get me wrong. True as in the facts that I've just mentioned. NOT that it's true that I'm a damn ahpek!

So yeah. Gotta keep on striving and striving to the fullest! DON'T PLAY PLAY WITH ME. I AM CURRENTLY FILLED WITH A REALLY REALLY UNBREAKABLE AND STRONG LIFE FORCE NOW! YOU BETTER BEWARE OF ME. AS I MIGHT CUT YOU INTO PIECES AND EAT YOU ALIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment