Thursday, September 2, 2010

Confession of a broken heart.

I don't know what the hell do you really want. Can you please TELL ME? Instead of SHOWING ME THAT SHIT FACE OF YOURS?! That look really irritates me and I'm fucking sick of looking at it.

You don't like me fetching my friends back? Fine. JUST SPILL OUT THE WORDS LA GODDAMNIT! MUST YOU ALWAYS GIVE ME THAT FUCKING LOOK?! You think that spilling out the words will hurt my feelings? Well, let me tell you this. THAT FUCKING LOOK OF YOURS IS EVEN MORE EFFECTIVE IN HURTING MY FEELINGS!!

And gosh. You always wanted me to go to tuition SO BADLY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HECK IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD ABOUT TUITION. Or are you thinking that going tuition will guarantee me an A? Well, I can actually tell you that, NO. It DEFINITELY WON'T bring me an A. The A will come to me ONLY IF I put my effort in achieving it. And do you think that going tuition will make me achieve it more easily? NO. It will make me sick, as I NEED A LIFE. Do you expect me to attend for tuition class right after the 6/7 hours of schooling? Even if I can cope up with it, do you think that I WON'T FALL ASLEEP IN THAT DAMN FREAKING 3 HOURS TUITION CLASS?

I'm not trying to rebel or something. I just WANT TO LET YOU KNOW. That I DO CARE about my studies. I may look lazy. And maybe sometimes I don't even bother about my exams. But I can tell you that, I CARE ABOUT MY FUTURE. What do you think that the study group that me and my friends recently held was all about? IT WAS ALL ABOUT STUDIES. But I'm sure this will take you a century to understand, right? So, what I'm saying in here is just all craps and bullshits.

No comments:

Post a Comment