Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm so unpredictable.

Hey people! =D How are you guys doing recently? Have you been missing me? Of course you have. No need to shy wan, just admit it! xD Anyway, this is going to be a reaaall short update about the recent me.

So yeah. Busy with school activities, have to deal with homework, SPM. But first of all, trial comes first. Haha. Hope that I won't fail any subject this time la, especially CHEMISTRY. xD. And I really beh tahan my class teacher now. Non-stop humiliating us. ZZZZ. Yala yala. I know that we always memalukan you la. You know why? Because you NEVER bothered teaching us, not even trying to communicate with us! So how are you expecting us to have such strong bond with you like Pn. Mastura? You said we were not doing anything for National Day and you blamed Izzat for that. Fine, we painted our class, we even PERFORMED during assembly today. SO WHO'S GOT THE BIG APPLAUSE FROM ALL THE STUDENTS AND TEACHERS HUH?!? NOT YOU, but US! So, SCREW YOU!

Well, nothing much la now. No more GaGa news recently. She just released a new song and it's LEAKED! Check it out. It's called Second Time Around and it's not so GaGa-ish though. xD


No comments:

Post a Comment