Thursday, August 19, 2010

To sir, with love.

I wonder why there is such teacher exists in our school. Yes, I know we've been acting rude to you. But why are you putting all the blame on us?

There are some teachers whom we really respect, like Pn. Zurani, or Pn. Mastura. Even some of the time they don't really teach or know how to teach, but still, we really respect them deep in our hearts. Why? Because they deserve it.

I don't understand why is it so hard to just not to humiliate us. You always say that we are such an embarrassment, compared to the other classes. And I know that you must be thinking that we are such a bunch of trashes because you think that we are being arrogant because of our better academic compared to the other classes. Yes, sometimes we are. But why can't you just take a look at our good sides and forget about the negative ones?

There are some teachers that I really RESPECT AND LOVE and I always treat them as my friend by joking around with them, asking them questions and stuff that a student usually does. So why can't you be one of them? You are a good teacher, only if you change your side of view on us. So please don't let it go to a waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment