Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dilemma.

Why is everyone expecting something out from me? I don't want to be in the spotlight. I hate being in the spotlight. I just want to be an ordinary guy. A real ordinary one. People always give me the glaring-look when someone is expecting something from me and that look irritates and disgusts me. People jealous of me, envy me. But they don't know what I'm feeling inside is something which they can't expect to be felt like. It's hard to maintain everyone's expectations. I'm just a normal human being, after all. And I'm so sorry if this feeling of mine ever hurt anybody, especially the good friends around me. I'm tired, real tired of this non-stop drama. After all, I guess I just need some rest and that will do me good.

Thanks for reading and please don't come and ask me what happened. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment