Tuesday, August 24, 2010

True me, finally.

Some people may do wrong in their lives. Some people may repeat their mistakes all the time. But it does not really matter to me anymore. I'm already feeling numb about the mistakes that people did to me. And why the hell am I supposed to be feeling sad about this? I have nothing to do with this issue, anyway.

I'm sorry but the person that you guys have seen recently was not a real me. Do you think that faking a smile and a laugh and acting REAAAAL NORMAL in front of everyone is EASY? No, it ain't. It HURTS me. Sometimes I even think that I'm an actor of my life who doesn't even have a real and true personality. So here I am, telling you that. I've had enough. I WILL SMILE FOR MYSELF, I WILL LIVE FOR MYSELF AND I WILL LOVE MYSELF MORE THAN ANYONE DOES. I am who I am and I will not be bothered by your words and thoughts.

So now, I'll smile for having the guts to let go of everything. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment