Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Somewhere over the rainbow.

Due to a strong desire of my friends', of reading a new post everyday from my blog (yea right!), so here I am, updating you everything about me. Alright, just a little part actually. xD

According to my previous posts, I believe that I've mentioned things about Bleach and there are 2 characters that I really ADMIRE, Hitsugaya Toushirou and Soi Fon. Don't worry, I'm not going to talk about that again, since there are some people out there who don't watch this awesome anime. xD So yeah, apparently I really got myself into this anime due to its awesomeness and flawless story-lining.

And.. SPM is really really drawing nearer and nearer. 3 months left and I'm still stuck here doing nothing but... nothing. =( Damn me. Can someone please gives me the strength to open up the damn books, especially Chemistry? I just can't help myself, as I'd rather waste my time doing nothing than revising them. What I need is just plainly MOTIVATION but I can't seem to motivate myself. Am I lacking of something? Tell me if you know, will you? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment