Monday, August 2, 2010

Sit upon the frozen heaven.

I'm MADLY in love with Hitsugaya Toushirou! I may sound wrong but I don't care. LOL! Why? There are tons of reasons that I can actually give:

1) He is freaking cool.
2) He has the coolest hairstyle ever.
3) He has a FREAKING DAMN COOL Zanpakutou.
4) He has the strongest ice-typed Zanpakutou in Soul Society.
5) He is the YOUNGEST captain.
6) He is not evil, unlike that bastard Aizen. LOL
7) He is loyal to his friend (Please refer to the movie The Other Hyourinmaru).
8) He has the coolest Bankai in Soul Society.
9) He speaks in cool voice.
10) He trusts in his Vice Captain, Matsumoto.
11) He has a cool white hair.
12) You name it.

There are so many that I can actually give but apparently, my brain is not functioning properly. LOL. So, if you have a crush on Ichigo, or Byakuya, or even Rukia, here's my advice: PLEASE CHANGE IT TO HITSUGAYA. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment