Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cutest baby boy.

This is my baby boy, Darren Foo Guo Wei.

He does many many things which made me thinks that he is the cutest baby ever that I have ever seen in my entire lifetime:

1) He SMILES when the mama scolds him.
2) He BABY-TALKS to himself every morning when he wakes up.
3) He DANCES when he hears we singing The Barney Song.
4) He BOOS with his saliva when he is bored.
5) He CRAWLS all the time even when he is in the car.
6) He TOSSES his pacifier when he wants to eat.
7) He POINTS at his mama when he wants her to carry him.
8) He TIP-TOES when he stands.
9) He MAKES funny emotion when he tastes something cold.
10) He WANTS me to carry him some of the time. =D


And THIS, is the photo that I'm obsessed with.




I LOVE YOU, DARREN BOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment