Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We've got nothing figured out.

I really want to blog today. I really do. But I just can't seem to find a topic to talk about. There are so much incidents happened lately which made me felt totally down and that is one of the reasons why I can't seem to cheer myself up.

I always wanted to be the special one. I always wanted to be the one people would look up to. After getting what I've always wanted all this while, I realise this desire of mine is not something that I can afford to have. People start paying attention to me. People start having high expectation from me and it's not something that I can always maintain with.

People may think that I'm an arrogant person, because of those school and society posts that I have to deal with and yes, I'm afraid of losing them all. People envy of me, some might even jealous of me. I didn't really care what people think of me but now, I mind, even though I might don't voice out anything about it. I start to hate, no, I detest the glaring-look of people around me.

Guess that I just need to keep everything to myself and lock them all up. I have no one that I can talk to, as I don't really want people start questioning me about this. I'm sick of this moment of my life.

Anyway, once you see this, that's it. It will be kept in here and I hope I don't see people talking about it in front of me. Please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment