Wednesday, February 23, 2011

This is my now.

I am so grateful to be here. Thanks to my comrades for celebrating my birthday last night at Fook Hong's house / Shee Yan's garden. xD

Last night, I actually had a lot of stuff to tell you guys but my mind was blank due to some issues + it was late at night and everyone was rushing back home. Perhaps I'll share what I've learned all this while when I was with you guys someday.

Someday, yeah. We'll never know what happens next. We'll never know what the future is like. Therefore we shall cherish this moment right here, right now when we still get to do so. This is the most precious thing that you guys have taught me. Even though I'm now in a different Phoenix, but still, every little part from you guys is still within my memory and I'm sure, that will be the sweetest memory of all. Thanks for spending your time with me for the whole 5 years, especially when you guys are needed.

You guys are not just any comrades, but a part of my family. And family members are irreplaceable. Thank you for all you've done. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment