Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cherish.

Hello people. I'm back from hometown! Usually I would feel damn happy because I finally get to use my internet and online. But this year, this feeling of mine is replaced by sadness and sorrow.

People change when the time has come. I guess this statement is correct, eh? Even though it was damn boring during Chinese New Year, in fact, I even slept the whole day for Chinese New Year Day 1. But the moment of it is surely irreplaceable. Every laughter that I shared with my cousins and relatives, every moment was just so precious. And of course, I will surely miss my grandma. She's 80+ this year. I don't even know whether will I be able to celebrate the next Chinese New Year with her or not..

Haizz.. Jangan fikir bukan-bukan la. Afterall, appreciation is what we need. Appreciate every single moment when you're with your family, especially the old ones. Or else you will regret because when you want to do so, it's already too late cause your love ones are already gone..

No comments:

Post a Comment