Monday, February 28, 2011

Credits to my love ones.

Alright guys, here goes the things that I wanted to say last night.

To be honest, I never expected a surprise party like that. I predicted you guys were coming but when the clock struck 11, I was kinda disappointed cause I thought you guys were really not coming and therefore, I already had no hope that you guys were coming. But then, when you guys appeared, I had a strange feeling. It was not happy, neither surprise. The feeling was just so indescribable. It was like you were looking for a rain in a drought and the rain finally came. It was that kind of feeling to me and I was really really touched by what you guys have done to me not just last night, but the whole 5 years that we have been through together.

As I said, a friend is easy to find, but a friend who knows your heart and understands you is NEVER easy to be found and I am feeling so lucky and so glad that I have found myself not only one, but a BUNCH of good friends revolving around my life. Last night, I was really really happy that you guys had such an intention of celebrating with me but at the same time, I was also thinking that I may have failed you guys as the good friends of mine. The reason why I'm saying this is because I never should have judged that you guys were a disappointment by thinking that you guys were not coming and therefore, I hereby apologise for thinking that and I truly hope that you guys don't mind that. But anyway, making me to feel disappointed was also one of you guys' intentions, right? xD! And the presents are just so lovely. I had a hard time to carry out all the presents from my car to my room cause there were just too many and too big in size and my staircase is not that big. LOL! But anyway, thank you for the presents! They made my day!

It's been 5 years, some 3 or 4 years. But never mind that. 5 years, in this not so long and not so short 5 years, tons of things happened between us. Even though part of the things that happened was a so-called tragedy, but I'm sure that there are still things that we enjoyed and cherish all the time. The time when we celebrated each other's birthday, the time when we went Sunway Lagoon, the time when we still dunggu dunggu/nerdy, they were really really a precious time and I'm sure this moment of our lives has left a mark in all of our memories. But at the same time, we must also acknowledge that high school is now finally over, which also means it's the day for us to be separated has also finally come. But don't mistaken that. We may be separated in many different directions like different colleges, different environment, but the bond between us will NEVER EVER be separated because it's just there and this is the thing that always puts a smile on my face whenever I think about it. Therefore, I thank you for appearing in my life and making me a better person today. Without you guys, there is no possibility that my life will be filled with so many great things!

Next, I feel kinda sorry to Jun Mun for leaving him behind yesterday. What can I say? Hmm.. I don't know why, but you are the kind of person that makes me feel secured when I'm with you. Maybe it's because of your humorous personality. You are always acting tough in front of us and as a result of that, many of us don't see what's truly inside you. I, for now, even though I've known you for about 5 years, I still can't call myself as a good friend of yours because I don't really know what kind of person you truly are and I am feeling so ashamed of that. Sometimes I just want to have a heart-to-heart conversation with you but I hesitate all the time. Maybe it's because I'm afraid that the true you is not what I always expect out of you and I just don't find the courage to find it out. When we were at Penang, I wanted to make our bond stronger by not just joking around, but having a conversation which will make me totally know who you really and truly are but I did not due to our lack of understanding towards each other. Therefore, this is an apology from me for leaving you behind all the time and I hope you had a great night with us last night. Thank you for everything you have done especially in P2. You have made me come to a realisation that you are different now from what you were last time. Thank you so much for trying so hard to make P2 as an active Phoenix! At the same time, I promise I will also do my best in pushing P4 into the front line and I will bring what I've learned in P2 to my new environment! Thanks a lot!

And now, Carolynn. First of all, I was shocked that you added me in Facebook again. I hesitated whether to accept you or not because I just don't want both of us to be hurt again and again. What you said is right, we have been so busy being angry at each other and that we just don't find a chance to talk to each other about that issue. Now, we are no longer in high school, which also means we have already moved on a step closer to the society. Therefore, we shall not be that childish and naive anymore by being angry at each other like kids. I now apologise for every word or every move that I've made that might have hurt you and same as you, I hope you can forgive me from all of it. Thanks for being such a great person to me and tell you a little secret. Sometimes you are the kind of person that I would look up to even though I hated you. But now, everything is finally over now and I hope that we will still be good friends no matter what happens next. Thank you for what you have done! Ohya! And that Katy Perry album is just so awesome. Even though it's not Gaga's, but yeah. Katy Perry is good enough. Thank you! =D

Next, my jimui/hengdai, ZO EE & THOMAS! First of all, the post is not suck at all. It actually touched my heart deeply. Even though the video quality is not that good, but what matters is the heart that you put into it! It's the HEART that counts! Therefore, thank you for putting so much effort and time in creating that post and I love it sooooooo much! You and Thomas are always the person that I can always talk to and we have been through so much not just in school, but as well as in Gakkai. People don't see the 3 of us as just friends, but BEST friends because we have shown a great bond between us to the people around us. Even though sometimes we may quarrel with each other, but that is what makes us closer. Together, we shall continue to strive even harder not just in our colleges or universities, what's most important is we must contribute as much as we can to our Gakkai. Like what Sensei said, this is the time where the youth blooms into a flower that brings hope and joy to the world! Therefore, let's continue working harder and harder for kosen-rufu! =D

For the rest, I'm so sorry that I can no longer update about each of you one by one. But let me remind you, you guys are the best among the best friends in the world! All that I can say is thank you for accompanying me in this 5 years and I am so sorry if I ever have hurt you unintentionally or indirectly! Thank you for the awesome surprise party. I was delighted with the surprise, the presents, the people and everything!

Lastly, I hope that all of us will achieve a good result in SPM and for that, let's work hard together for our own future! We shall meet up again somewhere, someday and I'm longing for the arrival of that day!

THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment