Thursday, February 10, 2011

True facts.

Firstly, I really feel very sorry for making you feeling like this, seriously. I know I have been rejecting your offers for a thousand times and now you're speechless about this and I can't help but feeling sorry to you.

I.. I'm different from you. You're grown up. You're allowed to go anywhere you like and spend your money anytime you want, but I can't. Today you asked me out and once again, I disappointed you. I am sorry. Sometimes I just want you to understand, that not every single one is as lucky as you. I have to fetch my sister back from school every weekday at 12pm+ and I have to work every weekends. So I told you I will be only free in the weekdays' evenings. And you replied, "Morning and afternoon only got student price, evening you go sing yourself la. ==". You said you already have no mood in asking me out again cause every single time I disappoint you. But do you know that you were disappointing me as well? By saying those words to me?

As I said, I'm unlike you. My family's finance just won't allow me to do anything I want. Do you think I don't want to spend money like nobody's business? Do you think that I don't want to everyday go hang out with friends? I WANT, too. But I don't have a choice, do I? Recently I have been working for 2 days and I got RM108 as the salary. You know how I finished it? Refilling my car petrol for 2 times. Just 2 times, RM108 is gone. Do you know how precious money is to me? Yesterday I went hang out with friends. When I wanted to buy my lunch to eat, I even hesitated. I lied to them that I have eaten but actually I haven't. Why? I was so hungry until I could swallow 3 plates of rice after reaching back home. Why? Why do I need to be so pathetic? Is this all I want? Really?

Secondly, my time is really all packed up. I wanted to find all my old buddies to hang out but I just had NO time. As I said, I will be only free in the evening in weekdays. So today, luckily, I had some time to hang out with my bestie. Do you know how BADLY I want to leave the house and do whatever I want?

I am not complaining about everything. I just want you to know what condition I am currently in now. I am not blaming you as well. I understand your feeling. Got rejected by me for don't know how billions of times and once again, I apologise. Maybe someday, when I get my salary then I will spend my time with you, k? This is the promise from me.

1 comment:

  1. Alright~ This blog is yours...
    what ever u feel..
    what ever reason you have..
    you can put it here..
    but...
    not everything from your blog i'm going to agree,
    An Apologize is useless without any action~
    you get what i'm saying?
    I din mean everytime u gonna accept my invite or what.. but 1st, did u EVER hang out with me?
    I can't even count how many times i had invite you....
    now you are saying I'm disapointed you as well??

    BUT 1 thing I sure was that Disapointment you feeling is NOT ENUF 10% of mine~!
    u gonna think why I said those words to you...
    who made me feel that?
    U thought I'm happy by throwing these words to you?
    Evening SING K is sooo expensive.. u already said u facing financial pblem... then U still wanna sing at evening??
    I am helping us to save $$...
    U din appreciated it...
    U just tot I'm saying it coz .... dunno what reason...
    If I am a rich guy now, Dun say Evening... Night or Mid Night I Also can go la~!
    I date u is to enhance our friendship...
    But... Each time I tried... I failed...
    I guess I won't do anything on it already...
    Sorry if you feel that I am really 蛮不讲理
    Or tot I'm selfish~
    that's fine for me~
    Coz I am That Selfish~
    You ma hate me la~
    I won't do this Stupid stuff anymore...

    ReplyDelete