Monday, February 7, 2011

Sleepless night.

I couldn't sleep last night. Thanks to the white coffee. =.=

Been rolling on the bed at around 3am for 2 hours after watching Naruto. Soon after, my mom woke me up at 6.30am to fetch my sis to school. So basically, I only slept for about 1 and a half hour. I am so proud of myself. Lol.

If I were to work today, I guess I would pass out in the middle of work. After being told by my dad that I didn't need to fetch my sis cause he was going to fetch her, I had my breakfast with my mom at 7am. After that, went back home and slept from 8am till 11am. Only 3 hours though.

And tonight I am just so excited! My dad is bringing us to Puchong to eat Shabu Shabu! Excited not because of getting to eat Shabu Shabu, it's because it's been a while since I had Shabu Shabu with my family and I surely won't miss the golden chance of sharing moment with my family during the Shabu Shabu session! =D

Anyway, it's just a short update. I'm off to shower now and I will need to fetch my sis back from school right after that. I guess this is what happens when you have your car license, eh? 24/7 driver. LOL. Okay guys. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment