Wednesday, February 16, 2011

And at last I see the light.

I can't believe that I actually cleaned my room. For the first time, that is. LOL! And it now looks so tidy and clean and fresh and nice~ xD!

And I am surely looking forward to this Saturday and Sunday's outing to Kuala Selangor with my SD comrades! Paintball! Team building! Steamboat! Fireflies! And it all just costs RM100, which is super duper worth it! But at the same time, I also sacrificed my so-hardly-earned RM100 and it makes me sad. But luckily, I still have some money left in my wallet cause my dad helped me to refill my car petrol! Woohoo! xD

Next, it's about my friends coming my house to visit. My HSD comrades, when are you guys coming my leng leng new house jek? And my Cool Gang-siii, when can we one family come my house visit jek? I wait until my neck become so long already you know? xD

Hahahhaa. Today I'm all worn out. Been cleaning my room for hours and I haven't had my shower yet, awesome. LOL! Guess that's all ba. I'm off to shower now!

BYE! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment