Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Back in mood.

I can feel that this is going to be super long. So to my dear fellow fans, get your eyes and mind prepared as you will be entering the life of the M.I.A (Missing in Action) me.

Well, where have I been in the past 1 month actually? I.. was here all the time, actually. LOL. It was just that my internet had some problem and I didn't go and fix it cause I'll be moving house and now here I am, in the new house which located in Subang Bestari, online-ing now and updating everything now.

Things changed in this one month. I changed my job. I shifted house. I lost contact with some of my friends. I had new comrades. Lots of lots of things happened in this one short month. I don't know why but I kind of miss the year 2010. Maybe there are still things that I wish them to be done by last year but regrets will not do any good, eh? Alright, I won't be talking about the sad cases here and now after I've been M.I.A for one month. xD

Currently now I'm working in Dragon-i at 1 Utama. If you ain't the person who can walk/run around for 10 hours, if you ain't the person who can tahan unreasonable/bitchy customers, if you ain't the person who can carry super heavy plates on just one single small tray, my advice to you is, DON'T WORK AT THERE. And this is no joke. You know why? For the first day I started working there, I was busy ALL THE TIME. Wiped the tables, refilled tea, set the plates, carried heavy plates and so on. The work was like just can't be done. And the worst part is, I had my super expensive leather shoes WET! The kitchen was so slippery and full of water like it was a mini flood. Somemore got one captain I really really beh song her. Kept on asking me go into the kitchen and take the plates. Dai lou.. You want to take you cannot take meh? Asked me go inside the super wet kitchen for don't know how many times. Zzzzz. You asked me go 2 or 3 times nevermind la. But you hor, asked me go in and out, in and out, in and out over and over again. I guess she just doesn't want her shoes to get wet. =.=

But of course, there are certainly good things about working at there. Firstly, you need not worry about your 3 meals cause IT'S PROVIDED! =D Secondly, all the supervisors + captains are very friendly there. I worked for 2 days only and I totally can mix around with them. =D. Thirdly, if you accidentally break any plates/fork/spoon, you don't have to pay for it, unlike some other restaurants where you have to bayar ganti rugi. LOL! Fourthly, you get to train your muscles especially your biceps and triceps cause you're going to carry a tray filled with whole lots of heavy plates on your arm. LOL!

Anyway, I think that's all for my job since I have only worked for 2 days. Will continue working on the next Monday. Next, it will be about my NEW house. If you guys ever noticed, I posted a post about my new house last year back in July/August. Shifted here for almost a week and everything is perfectly fine. It's just that the rooms are not tidied up yet, except mine, of course. LOL! My room is super duper leng with a holy snowflake plus some holy trees reaching to the snowflake. LOL! I guess one day when I get bored of it, I will re-paint it with my favourite colour, RED! Ohya, and open house will most probably be after Chinese New Year since some of the things are not settled up yet. And now, everytime when I want to drink water or get something eat, I will need to go all the way from 3rd floor down to the ground floor and it's tiring. LOL! But nevermind la, as long as I can train my leg muscles. =D

Ahhhh. I am getting so lazy to update now. Guess that's all ba. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment