Sunday, November 7, 2010

The story of us.

Sometimes I wonder what do you really want from me. You gave me hope and you took them all away at the same freaking time. Did you, no. DO you even care about me in the first place? If you say you do, sorry but I DON'T feel it AT ALL. It just isn't there.

Showing off your boyfriend to me for what? Make me jealous? How FUNNY is that cause I don't feel A THING at all. Did I even say I liked you? Did I even say I give a damn about your damn freaking love life? I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE ANY THOUGHTS ABOUT IT. So how do you expect ME to even TALK to you? You just disgust me.

You think you're pretty. Yes, you are. You think I liked you. Yes, you WERE right. I just don't feel the electric touch anymore when I see your texts and everything. It's just NOT like what it used to be anymore.

So can you PLEASE stop telling me about your boyfriend and how awesome is your love life? I.. just couldn't accept it.. Maybe I still have feelings for you. Maybe I just couldn't let it go. But I KNOW I HAVE TO. You already have a boyfriend. So please. Please leave me alone. You are not the only girl in the world. And I believe I worth a much more better one than your type.

You're a nice girl. And from all your texts, I know your boyfriend is a nice guy, too. I'm glad you have a boyfriend like that, seriously. But if your intention of telling me how great your boyfriend is, is to make me jealous, please stop it. You know I couldn't accept it and you're being unfair to your boyfriend. You may go on with your love life even if it sometimes may hurt me but it doesn't matter. I know this feeling of mine will slowly fade away cause it already is.

So yeah. Thanks for loving me, cause you were doing it perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment