Saturday, November 13, 2010

Awesome shit.

I know you guys will definitely come and read this so here I am, telling you how I feel.

Firstly, I did not say anytime. I said BY 2pm I had to reach Zo Ee's house to watch my cartoon series. And you said we'll meet up at 12.30pm. OK fine. I reached there at 12.40pm and I THOUGHT I was late. But hell no. I was the earliest. Nevermind. I ordered my food, finished them by 1pm. You guys were not there yet. FINE, AGAIN. I waited. Until the clock struck 1.30pm, I called Zo Ee and she said you guys HAVEN'T fetch her yet. I couldn't give in any longer. So I left and told her that count me out for the study group, as I NEED to rush back home to watch my cartoon series.

Maybe you guys may think that it's just a cartoon series. WHAT'S SO BIG DEAL ABOUT IT?! But I can tell you that, no. It MEANS A LOT to me. Why the hell do you guys think that I was so free distributing each flyer to you guys? I sifat han is it? The answer is simple. BECAUSE IT MEANS A LOT TO ME, as I mentioned just now. But you guys didn't try to understand me. The flyers were left all over your tables. But I can't blame you guys, too, since you guys have nothing to do with the series. So yeah.

And you guys may think that you guys were JUST late. Do I ever need to be so angry about it? Yes. I don't need to. I'm angry NOT because of you guys were late. It's because you guys were irresponsible. In scouts, I believe that punctuality is what Sir Colin always highlights. If you guys can do it in scouts, why not applying them in your daily lives, too? And I believe that this isn't the first time you make me waited.

So yeah. This is what I feel and think. Thanks for reading. I appreciate it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment