Friday, November 12, 2010

Make a vow.

Lately I've been thinking a lot of stuff. Stuff about friendship, mostly, and I appreciate it so much as I know I won't be able to find a better one.

Do you still remember how we met each other? It was Form 1. I heard my sis saying that there was a girl from SGM in my class and I was so shocked and excited, but I didn't know who you were. xD. Soon, I knew your existence. xD. And we were not that close yet. Then later, I found you in scouts and we were assigned to the same patrol for Maju Hike. Remember? I think that was the first time we ever properly talked as we were the only PBs from Fiery Phoenix. xD. Then, we got together so closely after that. I still remember I kept on annoying you with some Pussycat Dolls' songs throughout the whole hiking. xD. Now when I come to think of it, the friendship between us was so pure and wonderful. We told each other everything and we laughed all the way till we grow up. Isn't that just so magically wonderful?

Soon, I found another bestie. You weren't from my class and yet we were so close. Do you still remember we went to Zoo Negara together with our families? That time you were so innocent. xD. You were so curious about the songs that I sang and therefore I explained the meanings of them to you, and you were so quietly listening, unlike now. xD. And I still remember we 3 saw a bat with a long long penis and you were like, "Look! it's a freaking long penis!". But it wasn't actually a penis though. xD Then sooner, we were assigned as HSD PTCs and we hang out even more ever since.

P50. We got even closer that time. And you, with your annoying edited version of "Shut Up And Drive", it made us all so irritated by that song. But now when I come to think of it, it was actually this song that made us all smile when the memory flashes back. Then you, made me smile again when I think of the "Fei Ju Yok" pinching your arm when you were doing the "fan". It was all so perfectly fine and pure. A pure friendship we shared and that's the most memorable thing that's ever happened in my life.

Then, we became best friends ever since. And you even came to our class in Form 3 and seriously, I was really really happy for me and for you. Happy is because we these 3 besties finally got to stay in the same class, sitting next to each other and gossiping about others. And 2 of you, I have seen 2 of you cried. The first time I ever saw you cry was because of Pn Woi was about to leave us. Then you, cried in our PD Training Camp because you felt sorry for Man Qian. Do you guys still remember all these wonderful moments? The moments that we shared our laughter, our tears and our faith? We even had a small "meeting" about our attitudes after the PD Training Camp in your apartment. Remember?

And now. We've grown up. We are not as innocent as what we used to be anymore. We have our dreams, our own targets to achieve. While looking back at those moments, I believe that each of us cherish them all the time. The friendship we share has become even stronger, our bond is unbreakable now.

The reason why I'm writing this is because I want you guys to know that I appreciate it a lot, like real a lot. And I cherish them all the time. Even some of the time we might quarrel over a small tiny matter, but those were the moments that our bonds were tighten even stronger.

And I also would like to let my another dear friend to know that, friendship is what we NEED in our lives. Not a want, not a must, but a NEED. Simply ending a friendship is merely stupid. Don't overreacted when a friend is asking you to back off and leave the friendship behind. If you do so, you're the same as her. You complain that she doesn't appreciate you as much as you appreciate her and therefore you try to give up on this friendship. But have you ever noticed that you have been wasting your time and breath all this while on this particular friend if you ever give up on her? So why not might as well just leave the friendship behind in the first place since you plan to give up now? So my friend, friendship is really really important. Friends are the ones who laugh with us, cry for us, SACRIFICE for us. Best friends? I don't even need to mention about that as you already know how IMPORTANT is that. So, don't ever give up on her, k? =)

Ah. Finally I'm done typing. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment