Saturday, November 6, 2010

Dear you.

I.. have nothing to say. Seeing you like this, I'm totally speechless. What can I do? Scold you? Punch you? Advice you? You'll never accept any of these, will you? I just know you way too well.

Asking me to eat shit because someone asking you to do stuff instead of asking me? Did you really think that I wanted to let you handle that kind of stuff? I didn't want to, too, but I had no choice, did I? All you are is mean, which totally makes me think that you're pathetic.

I don't want to care anymore. I don't want to be the one who's always feeling sad anymore. I no longer am the boy who you think you could simply control because of your highly thoughts and elder age.

Someday. Someday you'll be seeing me respected by people because I deserve to. Unlike you.

No comments:

Post a Comment