Monday, November 8, 2010

'Cause baby you're a firework.

Yay! I am feeeeeeeeeling AWEEEEEEESOME! Why? Because I choose to be happy instead of sad!

It's true that it hurts me a lot, like real a lot. But that does not matter anymore now. Because I'm clear with my targets. All I need to focus now is SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA (SPM)! After that, I'm sure I'll be able to forget everything cause I have TONS OF PLANS AFTER SPM! First of all, PROM NIGHT! Can't wait to see my leng leng partner, Kai Ting wearing a leng leng gown. xD

After prom night, PENANG TRIP! I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT TILL THAT MOMENT! I'm ABSOLUTELY going to have TONS AND LOTS OF FUN with my greatest comrades ever! Somemore can go visit their kaikan over there, which is also 10 quarter of my wish. xD. There's one wish of mine. I hope that I can travel around Malaysia and go to every single kaikan in every state! After that, I'll go backpacking like what Mable always wants us to. xD. And I'll take a picture of myself standing proudly in front of every kaikan! I'm longing for the arrival of that day!

Thirdly, my friends are planning to celebrate my birthday next year at GENTING HIGHLANDS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. THEME PARK!! Gosh. It has been about 10 YEARS since the last time I been to Genting. LOTSA LOTSA FUN AFTER SPM! =D

So yeah. That's the fun part of finishing Form 5. xD. And to all my friends/comrades. Thanks for all of your concern about the thing happened lately to me. I'm doing real fine and I promise, I will NEVER EVER be that down anymore in front of any of you. And I'm sorry if I ever let you guys worried about me, especially for those who saw me emo at Plus 8 last night. xD. So yeah. Buh bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment