Sunday, November 21, 2010

I don't wanna walk s-o-l-o.

Why the nearer SPM is, the urge of studying becomes weaker? I seriously have no mood, not a single urge or desire of reading the books AT ALL. What should I do other than chanting? I tried forcing myself to read but it just won't work. The more I force myself, the harder it enters my brain.

Am I stressing myself out? But from my mum's words, I'm relaxing and procrastinating like nobody's business. I think she's right. I've been slacking like nothing's ever gonna happen. I keep on thinking that SPM is just a life process, it's seriously no big deal at all. I guess I'm just too over-thinking it. I'm an expert in giving myself excuses and more excuses.

SPM is just a life process and I should not OVER-stress myself out for this. Agree with this statement? =(

No comments:

Post a Comment