Monday, March 28, 2011

Who says you're not worth it?

Sigh. Why didn't you tell me earlier when I was needed? You just told me to hang around with you and I thought you just wanted to kill the boredom with someone. Therefore, I didn't find you. Furthermore, I needed to take care of my sis once she reaches back home and fetch my mum for lunch. So sorry.

Stop thinking that you're not important or no one concerns about you. Everyone is important. If we are not, then why were we born in this world in the first place? Seriously, don't ever think that you are always the exception one. When I am needed, just tell me. I'll be there if I'm able to, because lately, my car petrol is not filled yet and I have no money now. So, I won't be able to travel here and there. But anyway, you are still welcomed to come to my house and talk to me about your problems because I like being your listener. So please, don't be so pessimistic, alright?

Be strong. Not just physically and mentally, but also in terms of faith. Your mum needs you now. Try to have a heart-to-heart conversation with her whenever you have time, alright? I'm sure things will change. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment