Tuesday, March 8, 2011

To whom it may concern.

You are always like that. You say your words without thinking they might have hurt the people around you. That's the reason why we are all now starting to ignore you.

When we tell you about this bad attitude of yours, you will go on with words like, "I'm always like that and I can't be changed", with your super duper irritating emotion. Always this line. I say, ALWAYS. And guess what? We are all now getting so sick of this until we could bear with this line over and over again.

And next, I did not say that I wanted that job. It was YOU who promised that Aunty. And there you were, scolding me for not willing to attend the interview and wasting that Aunty's effort of calling here and there. Hello. Did I say I wanted that job? When I came back from my job at Dragon-i, you just simply told me about this job and you asked me to go for the interview. So then, I told you that I'm NOT interested and you insisted and then promised that Aunty for me. Now what? Putting all the blame on me? Everything started because of no one else, but YOU. YOU were the one who called her. YOU were the one who insisted me to get that job. YOU were the one who decided EVERYTHING. Yes, just you.

You asked me to get that job and work until the end of this year. And I told you, I don't need to go for Form 6 is it? Then you asked me to work and study at the same time. Then I told you I can't bear with it and you said first year of Form 6 is like honeymoon, according to what my cousin sis told you. Now what? You expect me to work on weekends when I start my Form 6? I don't need to go for Junior Group is it? I study study and study on weekdays and then work on weekends is it? I am superman, won't get tired wan is it? I OCCUPY MYSELF WITH EVERYTHING NOT JUST IN MY SCHOOL LIFE BUT ALSO GAKKAI AND YOU STILL INSIST ME TO GET THAT JOB AND WORK FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR IS IT?!?!?!?! HUH!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I AM F*CKING MAD NOW!

You are always like that. Listening to everyone's opinions and making everyone to OBEY this kind of pathetic thought of yours. That's the main reason why you and Dad are always fighting, over and over again. And let me tell you. Dad is getting so sick of this and he just pretends that he is deaf and continues to ignore you.
You know what? Your words don't only hurt me, but also your other family members. That's how EFFECTIVE your words are. Awesome, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment