Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I wish I could run.

All I wanted to hear from you was, "I know you did your best, it's okay!" or "I am proud of you!". But, I guess my expectation from you was a little too high. Sometimes I just want you to be just like Dad. What he said was only "I'm satisfied with your performance" with a smiling face and that really made me feel so happy and belonged. But instead, all I heard from you was comparison between me and my friends. I am so upset about this.

A little comparison makes us keep on improving ourselves, I know that. But everytime I just couldn't be as good as what my friend is. Maybe I didn't really put much effort in it. Maybe I didn't care much. But I really did my best, isn't that good enough? I'm sorry but this is the best I could give. Sorry if I didn't meet your expectation.

I am just so tired of this now. Don't even feel like talking about it. It eventually deepens the wound in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment