Sunday, March 27, 2011

Entrusting a dream.

Gosh. How long have I not been blogging? 3 days? 5 days? LOL! I promised myself that I will blog every single day since I started blogging but mana tau it ended up... xD! Well, at first I really did so. But when the days drag on, sorry my readers, I no longer have the mood to do so. xD But anyway, I'm here today because.. I'm in the mood, as simple as that. LOL! Today went to course counselling in PJ Centre and it somehow lights the light bulb in me. What am I gonna do after finishing Form 6? What career am I interested in? What path am I gonna choose when the time comes? There were so many questions running through my head at that very moment and I was confused, naturally. But then, after hearing all the courses and experiences and all that stuff, a tiny little part within my heart, somehow thinks that going SUJ or SUA would be the thing that I've wanted all this while. I don't know why I was thinking that because seriously, I NEVER thought of going overseas to further my studies. Firstly it's because of its super duper expensive COST! Secondly it's because I'm afraid of being alone. Without family's support, whether in financial or mentally, or just make it simple, IN EVERY SINGLE WAY, I just don't find the courage to do so. I might need to survive on my own if I were to go overseas. But anyhow, this tiny thought of mine is still being kept in my mind and I really hope that I will be able to go, even though I'm not well prepared YET. Because as a Soka Gakkai member, I think I have the mission to prove that our philosophy of Nichiren Daishonin's teachings will be the most correct way of Buddhism. And in order to achieve that, I somehow think that the only solution is to further my studies in either SUJ or SUA so that I will be able to know even MORE about our SGI organization. Besides that, I have already made up my mind to go to Form 6, as I mentioned earlier. After attending today's course counselling, I eventually set up my goals. I made a vow to myself that NO MATTER HOW, I must must must get 4.0 in my STPM. Yes, I put my target to the highest point and in order to achieve that, I will put 200% in studying my Form 6! Because if I achieve that, I will be able to further my studies in SUJ or SUA without worrying about the cost as I will be able to get full scholarship. So then, JASON SIOW SHI YUAN! GAMBATEH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment