Monday, March 14, 2011

Heal the world, make it a better place.

I didn't expect it would turn out this way. Fighting, again. And I'm getting tired of it. Can we talk? Like the heart-to-heart talk. I don't want both of us to fight again. You and I are annoyed, aren't we?

Yes, there's nothing we can do about it if it is fated. But do you realise we just simply put the blame on fate? I was born to be lazy, this is fate. I was born to be poor and there's nothing I can do about it, so I should just sit there and wait for the money to fall from trees. Is that what you mean?

Recently, me and my friends + hundreds of people are promoting an exhibition which is related to our enviroment. If this is useless, then why are we still doing it? Why do we still need to go for so many trainings as an Exhibition Guide? Are we all stupid? And yes, I don't think it's too late. It's never too late for you to do anything if you put your effort and heart into it because as you said, we are not even sure when is the end of the world. It might be 100 years later, 1000 centuries later or maybe it would never happen. As long as we live, why not start making the earth a greener planet, right here right now?

I did not say that the end of the world is coming, therefore we shall save the earth. No. That's not what I meant. What I'm trying to say is, an action does matter. And as an Exhibition Guide, I will do my best in convincing as many people as I could to start saving our mother earth cause it's never too late for us to do so. But anyway, this Exhibition is titled Seed of Hope. It falls in the mid of April, at Wisma Kebudayaan, Bukit Bintang. Anyone who sees this, please come and 'bong chan' me~ xD

Anyway, as I said in the previous post. This is just my own personal opinion. I don't mean to be offensive. Take it or leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment