Thursday, March 24, 2011

I got through this.

Hello people. I'm actually not in the mood of blogging now, since my Naruto Shippuuden is still waiting for me. But anyhow, I just need to tell my friends who really really care about me that, I am now okay.

Life is filled with sorrows and despair and sometimes we get too upset about it and that we forget that there are people out there who encounter an even worse scenario than ours. Who are we to be tumbling down when those people out there are trying so hard just to survive? Who are we to judge that we are the saddest human being in the whole wide world when there are people out there who can't even have a proper meal?

Therefore, my friend. I've learned my lesson well. Sometimes people may be hard on you, but these are the people who actually make you stronger inside.

Thanks Mum. You are the reason why I'm writing this. You're irreplaceable and I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment