Saturday, May 22, 2010

Procrastination to no end.

Moral next Monday. Memorized? Yea, only the first 12. I'm such a procrastinator. xP

Mr Exam ah... faster pass by la. I can't enjoy myself whenever you're here. Why must you be so cruel??? T__T Haizzzzz.. By the way, I'm just trying to find something to do other than keeping my eyes on the thick shit books. I'd rather do nothing than squeezing hard of my brain juice. My brain will explode soon if I continue reading them. =P

Currently, listening to Miley Cyrus's latest single, Can't Be Tamed. She doesn't sound nice in that type of songs la. I prefer her singing in songs like The Climb, or When I Look At You. Haiz.. I think she's becoming like Hilary Duff. From "Wake up, wake up on the Saturday night~" to "Reach out and touch me!" or "Just do it with love love love love~".

Ohya, recently, I'm playing Pokemon Ranger. It's so fun to be played and it's different from the Pokemon Sapphire, or FireRed. It's just.. totally different, in a way. So yeah, that's my current lifestyle. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment