Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Humanity.

I wonder why there is such a human being lives in this world. Pathetic, selfish and brainless.

During recess time, there was this Form 2 girl. Well, don't really want to mention her name here. She came to my school's book store and I was having my duty. And suddenly there was this Form 1 boy, who's kind of a down syndrome kid, wanted to buy drinks and he had not enough money. So I've told him that he didn't have enough money and he said something like, "Aww come on, just discount for me. Or maybe you can turn everything to money". *You know how down sydrome kid behaves*. So I asked him to proceed to the canteen because the drinks over there are cheaper in price.

Suddenly, this Form 2 girl said something to that boy, which made me kind of feel like, "Do you actually have a HEART?". She said, "Eh boy. Are you NUTS or something?" in a very arrogant and bitchy way, and she continued giggling and laughing with her girlfriends. WTF?! Come on la. He's just a down syndrome kid. Do you really need to tease him in that kind of rude way?! Even though that boy may didn't care much about it, or maybe he didn't even know you were actually teasing him but as a human being, RESPECT is a very common attitude that each human being must has! Or do you really think that it's so COOOOOL to behave such an arrogant way?

Form 2 girl, I PITY YOU, for being such a sad human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment