Sunday, May 23, 2010

Frustration to no end.

Tomorrow driving test. HOOOOWWWW~~??? I'm so scared, and nervous. Just now made a very stupid choice. My driving uncle asked me whether I want rasuah or not, then I said I don't want. So.. he brought me go learn the on-the-road test. They have like 2 roads that you need to drive on and you'll be given only 1 road. Sooo, my uncle taught me both and I thought there was still plenty of time for the lesson to be over and I thought I could practice for my parking, 3-point turn and the hill.

Mana tau he said no time already so had to go back. So I didn't practice the 3 of them. And just now I asked for my family members' opinions. The result was, I should rasuah them. So then, I called my uncle and told him that I'll pay extra RM200 to guarantee that my on-the-road test will pass. And that RM200 doesn't include the 3 tests, which are parking, 3-point turn and the hill.

Haizzz.. Shouldn't have practiced for the on-the-road test la, cause I will definitely pass them (with rasuah). Should have practiced for the 3 tests. ZZZZZZZZZZZ. And it's RM530 eh! Just for the DRIVING test! If the courses and undang test are included, it costs RM..980. FREAKING EXPENSIVE! SOOO. I can't afford to fail my driving test tomorrow. If not, have to pay extra RM150 to retake the test. STUPID la this kind system. EAT MONEY PUNYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment