Monday, May 3, 2010

The day we fell apart.

Yesterday I had lots of fun! Thanks for inviting me, Li Kuan! =) So yeah, yesterday we had karaoke. Sang until no voice already. x) Sang damn a lot of songs! So syok~ xD

So, I sang Because of You by Kelly Clarkson and I think I sounded horrible. xD. By the way, when I was singing and watching the video of this song, something has crossed my mind. Something about my family. Alright, here goes the story. LOL

When I was about 7, or 8, my parents quarreled. I didn't know what were they fighting for but what I remembered was, my dad was about to whack my mom. This incident happened at midnight, when everyone else was still sleeping, and I got up to see what was going on. I saw both of my parents were fighting really really.. well, violently. After seeing this, I cried, of course, by the corner of my door. EH! I was just 7 or 8 only k? LOL. Then I heard my dad said something like this to my mom, "ALRIGHT FINE! LET'S JUST DIVORCE!!". After that, my dad just bang the door and he went away, leaving my mom crying behind.

In the morning, I got up and saw my mom was sitting on the sofa and my dad was not back yet. So, I came to her and asked her about yesterday's incident. While I was asking, I cried along, I THINK. Then she just told me something which I will never ever forget, "It was just.. nothing. Mummy promise you that daddy and I will never ever fight again. Never. Ok?". I heard that and I knew she would keep that promise. So until now, my mom and my dad never ever fight again. She really did keep her promise.

So yeah, back to yesterday. LOL. After karaoke, went for a movie! SORRY LA, I just can't help that I'm such a big movie lover. xD. Watched Iron Man 2! And it was just.. ooookaayy. I expected it to be as good as Iron Man or even better, but it ended up.. not even in my expectation. But overall, it was quite funny and that was out of my expectation! xD. And I saw one actress really really really HOT! SCARLETT JOHANSSON!! She's just like.. the another version of Megan Fox. xD. So after that, went home and read my Percy Jackson book 4. This book is really really good! Better than Harry Potter, or even Twilight! You guys should really check it out.

Well, am stuck here doing nothing. I hope someone will bring me out soon and that person will be.. I have no idea. LOL. Ok la ok la. Imma stop bullshiting now, k? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment