Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Awesome book ever.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians, is a must must MUST read book! It's simply adventurous, exciting and interesting! Especially book four, The Battle of the Labyrinth. It has become my favourite series ever! And I'm liking the author of this awesome series, Rick Riordan. I think I'm going to buy his other books and read all of them. xD

Well, I'm looking forward for the last series of this book, The Last Olympian. AHHH.. Can't wait to know the ending of this awesome book series. =P Anyway, if you feel like reading it, please feel free to borrow from Carolynn Kwan. She has the WHOLE SERIES. xD And this book is so awesome until it influences some of my friends starting to read it. Okla, just one friend of mine. xD

So yeah, basically just like that. LOL. Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment