Saturday, December 4, 2010

You have a problem with that?

Seriously, I don't know what has gotten into your mind now. Could you PLEASE tell me? What is really WRONG WITH YOU? HUH?!

Shifting to a new house and living in a new room are supposed to be exciting and happy. But you just simply took them all away from me. The living room, you can paint/decorate/design allllllllllllll the way you want. But my room, NO.

It's MY ROOM. And I want to paint it with my favourite colours. What the hell is so wrong with that? I already gave in ENOUGH by not wanting red as my room colour. And now I want another colour which you AGREED BEFORE. And yet, you have a damn problem with the outcome.

You're always like that. You have your own opinions and you just simply ASSUME everyone has the same opinions as yours. Do you think that we don't have our own mind? Even if we told you ours, you'll just give excuses by complaining this and that and lastly, you'll just ignore it. That's it. Do you even care? Do you even pay attention to our interests? If you say you do, sorry but I don't feel it AT ALL.

I am NOT going to give in any longer. If I want it that way, it MUST be that way. This is MY room, MY stuff, MY place. You have no right in controlling MY stuff here, cause I'm going to FIGHT FOR IT.

FULL STOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment