Saturday, December 18, 2010

Don't dry with fakes or tears.

It's 1.37 in the morning now. And yet, I'm still awake. How amazing is that. =.=

I guess this is life after SPM, eh? Sleep, eat, sleep and eat. But mine isn't that bad actually. There are still tons of things that I gotta do and I just did one of it today! It was planning my Penang trip with my fella comrades. I guess we had it all covered up, eh? Just waiting to meet up with Mable and confirm everything with her.

Then next, Prom Night. I am so so sorry to leave my beloved organiser, Kai Ting to go to Royale Bintang all by herself. She was like doing everything about Prom Night all by herself and I felt so sorry about it. Actually, I wanted to accompany her but I just promised my other friends to plan my Penang trip first, so it can't be helped. =X. I hope that she's not mad at me though. =P. Anyway, I'm sorry. Let me know whenever you need my help, k? Anytime and anywhere, I swear.

Next, moving house. Sis called me today during my Penang-trip-planning session. She asked me to help my father in settling the things up. And there was this one time I, well.. actually was unhappy about it because he asked me to follow him there but ended up asking me to rest over there because everything was almost done. When I came to think of it, I think he just simply needed some company. He has been doing everything all by himself and as a part of the family, all I've done is not even half of what he did and I'm surely feeling bad about it, again.

And furthermore, I know there has been a finance problem occurring in my family recently but he's just not showing it in front of us. All he did was just keeping quiet about it. I know he didn't want us to worry about it therefore he kept quiet but why can't he just understand that we're one family? Shouldn't a family share everything with each other? Even if it worries us, but at least, we won't be spending money like nobody's business and most importantly, there will be someone carrying your burdens along with you and that will be us. So why can't you just tell us? We're all grown up. We longer are the kids who always begs you to buy us ice-creams. So, let us carry some of your burdens, k? This is the reason why a family is needed.

Alright, it's 1.56am now. Gotta get into bed. My eyelids are super duper heavy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment