Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Memory lane.

I have been sleeping for the whole freaking long day. Reason? I'm EXHAUSTED due to my lack of sleep last night. I stayed awake until 7am eh! GENG leh! xD

And yeah, FYI, SPM is OFFICIALLY OVER! Happy? Sad? Seriously, it's hard to tell. Happy, because all my hardword finally has been paid off and I'm really excited about what college life really is. Sad, because we're leaving high school. I mean, we have already left high school since the first day of taking SPM. TIME REALLY DOES FLY. It's already December and I'd go back to December all the time~ Aha. Taylor Swift again. xD By the way, this song is nice, you should go and listen to it, it's called "Back to December". =D

So hmm. Guess that I'll be looking for job. I NEED a job which the working hour is like the office's working hour. Anyone has any suggestion? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment