Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wish I'd never grown up.

1 more subject to go. 3 freaking papers. BIOLOGY! Well, it's actually not only 1 subject, but 2. Still got Chinese. But I'm feeling like SPM is over right after Biology papers. LOL! I think it's because I'm good at Chinese and I need not worry about it. ELEH! LANCI! xD

Time really passes fast. SPM is ending really soon in just the blink of an eye. What have I done in this year? Did I waste all of my time throughout the whole year? Did I make a difference? Did I change myself? I don't know. It's hard to tell by myself.

Time flies. Things changed. People changed. Changed because of we're all grown up now. We finally see things differently. Our thoughts aren't as innocent as before now. We have our own dreams, our own targets to achieve. Sometimes I really wish I'd never grown up. Everything could still be simple cause we don't need to deal with so many things. Ahhhh. Isn't that wonderful? But it will never happen, will it? =(

Alright. It's 11.30pm now. Time to get into bed as I can see my pillow is waving at me now. Nights! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment