Saturday, December 11, 2010

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas.

Aha. SPM is already OVER! Well, for those who are taking Chinese, just ASSUME that it is. =D And sadly, tomorrow I'll be taking another exam, an unofficial one, Entrance Level Exam. =(

Anyway, I'm just so so excited to blog now. Firstly, it's because my damn internet finally functions properly! In the past few days, it kept on disconnecting which made me feel damn frustrated. My bro said it's due to the presence of my sis. Cause once she gets back from Malacca everytime, the internet will sure be disconnected. xD

Secondly, I have tons of things to share. According to what I've mentioned in the past few posts (if you ever read), I have tons of plans after 14th of December. Firstly, I've got to start planning for my Penang trip, which I'm really really looking forward to. Things to buy, places to visit etc etc. It just can't be done! Secondly, PROM NIGHT! Lots of things to plan such as.. ATTIRE! Seriously, I have NO IDEA what to wear. Black coat with tie? White long sleeve with black pants? AHH! Can't decide. And I've still got to plan the agenda and everything with my fellow organisers! SOOOOO many things await me!

Furthermore, I still got to shift my house. And I've painted and designed my new room (with Thomas's helping) and it looks something like this:


Yes, it looks like some trees with a freaking huge 8-sided-instead-of-6-sided snowflake. And what's even worse is, my bro said my room now looks like a holy place where the Christians pray, due to my painting. =.= Anyway, I've repainted the "trees and snowflake" and it looks like this now:


After repainting, I was kinda regret doing that. It looks better with white, right? BLAH, who cares. Christmas is coming now anyway, isn't it? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment