Friday, April 2, 2010

A very very bad, bad girl!

Alright, suddenly, I just feel like posting this. DON'T BLAME ME!

Lady GaGa / Beyonce
"You've been a very bad girl. A very very bad bad girl, GaGa!" *Eats a bread and feeds GaGa*
"Mhmm, Honey B."
*Car engine starts*
"Sure you wanna do this, honey B?"
"What do you mean I'm sure?"
"You know what they say. Once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger."
"You know, GaGa. Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it if it's broken."
"But you can still save the cracks of the mother fuckers' reflection."
*Beyonce stares at GaGa*
*Radio starts playing: "It's radio KUK. Lady GaGa featuring Beyonce. It's telephone."*
*Beyonce starts singing and reaches a diner to meet and poison her boyfriend*

"I know you eat all my honey, you selfish mother *tut*"
*All the people are dying because of GaGa's poison and the chorus starts playing*

*GaGa and Beyonce ran off*
"We did it, honey B. Now let's go far far away from here."
"You promise we'll never come back?"
"I promise."
*Both GaGa and Beyonce hold hands and the end".

HEHEHE. Sorry laaa. I'm just too bored, OK? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment