Monday, April 26, 2010

Memorable night ever.

KELLY CLARKSON'S ALL I EVER WANTED TOUR LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2010 was...A W E S O M E! I've been to 2 concerts before and yesterday's was the BEST CONCERT EVER, compared to the other 2 which were David Archuleta's and All-American Rejects's.

And as I predicted, I really JUMPED LIKE SAKAI! xDD Especially when she sang those rock-songs like Since U Been Gone, I Do Not Hook Up, Never Again, All I Ever Wanted and so on! AND I LOVE 7 NATION ARMY. That was FREAKING AWESOME and that was the moment I got highest. xD And the acoustic version of Already Gone was..well, no words could be described cause it was OVER-AWESOME! And she sang like 20+ songs NON-STOP and her voice was still booming! Even when she stopped singing, she also rested for about 1 minute only. Her voice was seriously, HUGE AND POWERFUL! Kelly, bravo bravo! xD

Last night was really really a memorable night for me. I've been waiting for so long for her to come and she finally came and she ROCKED the concert! So yeah, that's all for last night and bro, next time you better don't ask me go so early for any concert anymore. We were like idiots walking around the stadium without anyone around. xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment