Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Everybody needs a song.

My mom is not feeling well lately and my dad just sent her to hospital to check her X-ray. When I asked my dad what happened to her, he just said she had gastric, it's going to be okay.

I know there's something wrong. Something is going wrong without my knowledge and here I am, stuck in the moment and not knowing anything like an idiot. I know they don't want me to worry about anything, since I'm having SPM in like.. 6 more months. But I DESERVE to know the truth. I'm already grown up, I know what action should be taken and what action shouldn't be taken when it comes to a situation as I can differentiate what's wrong and what's right.

We're one family. Aren't we supposed to tell everyone in the family about everything? Let us share your burden. To you, maybe we are still kids. But to us, we're no longer kids. We have our rights to know what happened to the family. So mom and dad, let us know. There's no use keeping everything in your heart and making things even worse.

And yeah, I hope what I've been thinking lately is not right. Perhaps, everything is just like what my father said, everything is going to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment