Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Take me away, a secret place.

YOOOOOOOOO! =D I am doing great recently, so how about you guys? My cousin just gave birth and we went to hospital to see her. Walau I tell you ah, the hospital is like 6 stars hospital. The room is even bigger than my living room and it felt like a hotel rather than a hospital. LOL!

Just went out yam cha with Yong An, Chuns and their father after coming back from the 6 stars hospital. Lol. Their father is really very very kind, and rich too xD. And he is willing to fetch his sons' friend, which is me back to my house, unlike my father.. I wonder why there is a big gap between him and my father. I just asked my father to fetch them back ONCE, then he started mumble and showed faces to me already. Did he even think about my friends' father who has fetch me not just only for ONCE, but A LOT of times already? That is still fine to me, the worst part is he said such thing to my friends which really made them, even myself felt so embarrassed. I am not talking bad or even insulting my father, it's just that I don't want my friends to say that why my father behaves such a way. Fine la, it's useless for me to recall back that incident since it has already passed. =)

Well well well, during this holiday, I was really 'into' Facebook, and Bleach too! =D Bleach is damn freaking hell nice! I admire Orihime Inoue, so cute and pretty, as well as Hitsugaya who has a cool hairstyle and a powerful ice-type Bankai! xD I just watched until episode 60 only and I know I'm slow okay? Takkan you expect me to watch until 200+ episodes in just 2 weeks? In 2 weeks' time, I've watched until episode 60 is considered as fast already ok? LOL!

I need to take my shower now. So see ya'll when I really have the mood to blog. xD

GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment