Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A day to be carved on our hearts.

Happy 21st Wedding Anniversary to
Mom & Dad

Michael Siow Soo Yit
& Vivien Hew Siew Chee,
have officially become a pair of husband and wife for 21 years. Both of you have been through so much in these few years and as a son of both of yours, I am so so so proud of being one of the member in this family.

Dad,
Even though I always thought that you over-protected me and being strict of everything I do, but I know you're just doing your duty as a father. You didn't want me to get hurt, you didn't want to see me doing the wrong things and you wanted me to grow up. Even though you always smile, laugh and act like you're so happy in front of us, but I know deep in your heart, you're facing a lot of problems. You pretend that there's nothing wrong because you didn't want us to worry about you. Everytime I see you working so hard just to earn money to support the family, I really feel very proud of you and glad to have a great father like what you are today. Although I always make the wrong choices, taking the wrong path but still, you didn't even scold me or yell at me. What you did was just giving me support and encourage me that there is always another path of reaching what I want. Sometimes you even let me make my own mistakes, so that I could learn from it and try to become stronger each day. I know all your hardworks as a father and now, I would like to thank you for being there for me everyday. I can really guarantee that you are the best dad in the whole entire world, ever. I love you dad, just like as much as you love me.

Mom,
As a mother, you have already done your job so well. But to you, it is never enough of what you do to all your children because you have not seen them all grown up yet. Even though sometimes you nag and mumble around my ears, but I know you yourself also don't feel like doing that. All you ever wanted was just to see me growing up each day and not act like so naive like what I used to be. And that is why, you always nag all your children, because you want us to understand how hard life sometimes can be. Sometimes, when I see you washing our school uniforms and also shirt, I feel that myself is so useless. Not even a simple thing I can help to reduce all your burdens and that really shows how useless and hopeless I can be. Sometimes when you see me online, you always thought that I was doing nothing. I just want to let you know I'm not always doing nothing in front of the computer. Sometimes I was just doing my homework by surfing the net and the reason why I didn't explain to you is because, I didn't want us to end up in a fight. I know the job that you are doing recently is very tiring and after you finished working, you will say that I used to be so caring by massaging you, giving you a glass of water, asking you how was your job and so on. I would like to tell you through here, I am still me, I am still the Jason whom I used to be. I can still make you happy and reduce your burdens because that is my duty of being a son, being one of the member in this family. Last but not least, in this very special day of yours and dad's, I would like to say thank you for taking really really good care of me. Without you, there will be no me, like what I am today. I love you, mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment