Saturday, September 19, 2009

It should begin, again.

I don't know why I'm so freaking excited to write a blog now. XD Rarely I can have this kind of feeling nowadays. Hahahaha.. Hmm, actually, I don't have any topic to talk about today. So I'll just post whatever is on my mind now! =D

Welllll, tomorrow I'll be going back to my mom's hometown, which is Thailand. Don't be surprise, for those who just knew me and please don't mistaken me, I ain't mix. I am PURE chinese. XD. My grandparents just migrated to there and the reason they migrated to there is... I don't know actually. LOL! Haiz, I guess I will be super boring over there, as I can't use my phone over there, but at least can online la. Nyek3~~ LOL

I am so freaking hell boring now. I don't even know what am I doing, currently. And yeah, that is the definition of the word "holidays". Seriously, I hate holidays. Can't go anywhere, can just stay at home online and then kena marah from mom. ZZZZ... Haiz, my brain is like a piece of a blank paper sheet now. So, I shall see you guys when I'm at Thailand.

P/S: Sorry for the randomness of this post! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment