Friday, September 18, 2009

No Hope. No Love. No Glory.

Today supposed to be a happy day as I finally can get out from the house and went hang out with my friends. I enjoyed myself to the fullest today, really, because I know there will be no more chances anymore for me to enjoy like what I did today, so, I really appreciated today. But, things didn't end up like what I expected..

After coming back from Tropicana City, my father came and fetch me, and he was on his way of bringing us to have dinner. In the car, something had happened which made me totally feel that today is my saddest day ever in this entire year. They both quarreled, about their youngest son. I don't know what they were fighting for. But every words which came out from their mouths really hurted my feeling. Who was wrong? Who was right? Or even both of them were wrong? I can't figure it out. I know I don't want to cry, I know I cannot cry and I know I mustn't cry no matter what, because I don't want to be a weakling. But the more I force myself, the worse the situation gets. I don't even know how many tears I've cried.

In the restaurant, a lot of questions went through my mind. The questions were like haunting me. The more I think about the solutions, the more confuse I get. So actually I wanted to call my sister, and tell her everything about today. But I know she will be having her final exam, so I tried my very best not to disturb her. I was so frustrated, I didn't know what to do, and I wanted to tell someone about the incident happened today. After I reached home, I had a very insane idea. I decided to tell everything to Molly. And she was just sitting there and listening to me, and behaved like a human being. She even licked my tears off. Thanks, Molly. Thanks for being there for me.

Why they will have this kind of thinking? Why they had to quarrel with each other just for a little tiny matter? Why why??? Can't they just shut up and try to stand at my point of view and think about me? Do they even think about how the child feels when the parents fight?

I'm sorry, to my friends, for letting you know that my family behaves such a way. They didn't mean to do or say those things to you all. I apologize on the behalf of my parents. And thanks for making the call, asking me how was I. Thank you, but I am really fine. I guess I just need some time to really think about the incident happened today seriously. So, don't ever worry about me, k? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment