Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A smile on your mouth.

It's been a while since I didn't really blog about my days but random things. xP I'm really sorry guys, cause I didn't really have the mood to do so. I don't know why, I just feel like I am so so so lazy and don't feel like typing out all the words. xD

Currently, today, 15th September 2009, Tuesday, I didn't go to school. Not because of I'm lazy (I've received a warning letter, remember? LOL), it's because of I am really feeling unwell. This thing happened since yesterday when I was at school. I think I have fever as I can feel that myself is very hot (not that kind of hot ok? =.=) and I am so so worry. Hopefully it's not H1N1. =.= And I did not tell this to my parents because I don't want them to worry about me. I guess one day off from school should be enough for me to recover. LOL

I'll be going to Thailand on this coming Sunday, sounds good huh? But to people like me, it doesn't seem like it's a good thing to be sound like. Over there, you can't sms or even call. That is enough to kill me in bored-ness. Last time even worse, you can't even go online. But now, my uncle over there registered Streamyx already, so I won't be so boring over there, I guess? And I am going to get a new phone for my big bro over there which the phone is from my uncle. It supposed to be mine lor! But my bro's phone rosak-ed for a long period of time already, so I'll just give the phone to him, how kind am I huh? XD Hopefully my uncle will get a new one too, as my phone's status is quite old-fashioned (to me) and sometimes it will off by its own. How scary huh? =.=

I think I won't be blogging for a long period, but I'll post some random things when I'm at Thailand, if I have the mood to do so. XD Alright, that's all for today. Goodbyeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment